MessageSujet: ROBERT GORDON   Sam 12 Juin 2010 - 10:40

http://bebopcapitol-maddoxbrothersandrosecom.blogspot.com/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice

Féminin Messages : 24525

MessageSujet: Re: ROBERT GORDON   Lun 14 Juin 2010 - 1:12

Chanteur US né en 1947 à Washington (Maryland), Robert Gordon contribua entre 1977 et 1980 au renouveau américain du Rock 'n' Roll et du Rockabilly, avec ses interprétations des oeuvres des Pionniers. Robert Gordon aurait pu faire une grande carrière grâce à ses qualités vocales exceptionnelles mais fut éclipsé par la mode du Rockabilly Revival qu'il avait pourtant contribué à instaurer.

For a time back in the late '70s, Robert Gordon was in an extraordinary position for a solo rock artist. The singer, then just over 30 years old, suddenly found himself leading what amounted to a rediscovery (he hates the word "revival") of authentic 1950s-style rockabilly music, two decades out of its own time. The rediscovery didn't quite lead to a revival, which probably suited Gordon just fine — he never defined himself as a revivalist — and his records didn't sell the way his label hoped, but Gordon ended up a celebrated figure among open-minded oldies buffs, rock & roll enthusiasts, and, generally, anyone with ears, whether they liked rockabilly music or not.

Gordon was born in 1947 and grew up in Bethesda, MD, just outside of Washington, D.C. At the age of nine, he heard Elvis Presley's debut RCA single, "Heartbreak Hotel" — a life-changing moment that persuaded him that a career in music was what he wanted for himself. The world of rock & roll opened up for him and he went on to discover Gene Vincent through "Be-Bop-A-Lula" and Eddie Cochran through "Twenty-Flight Rock," and such performers as Jack Scott and Billy Lee Riley. He began playing and singing over the next few years, and made his professional entry to music at 17, leading a band called the Confidentials, who actually managed to record a few sides. That was also the year of the British Invasion, to which Gordon never really resonated — he kept his head down musically for the next few years, joining the National Guard to avoid being sent to Vietnam in the second half of the 1960s. He never lost sight of his goal of a music career, but he also realized that if he were ever to succeed, he would have to get out of D.C. to someplace where the music business was centered.

In 1970 he moved to New York City. At the time, the city was one of two centers of the recording business (the other being Los Angeles), and the place was buzzing with music of almost every kind, and there was enough press in those days so that almost anyone might be discovered, given the opportunity and a few breaks. There just wasn't a lot of activity in the areas that concerned Gordon, and eventually he gravitated to the budding underground punk scene as a member of the Tuff Darts. There wasn't much, aside from the energy, that he appreciated about punk rock, however, and he didn't last in the Tuff Darts too long, though he was represented on their contribution to a legendary compilation called Live at CBGB's. He also found his way into the Amos Poe movie Unmade Beds, but that was as far as he got into the punk/new wave firmament of those years.

His tenure with the Tuff Darts, however, allowed him to cross paths with Richard Gottehrer, a producer and songwriter (and an ex-member of the Strangeloves). Gottehrer — whose songwriting credits began with the Bo Diddley homage "I Want Candy" — had never lost his own love of '50s rock & roll, and he and Gordon found themselves on just about the same page in terms of the records the latter wanted to make. What's more, in Gordon, Gottehrer found a refreshingly real article; there were lots of rock & roll "revivalists" running around in the early to mid-'70s, aping and burlesquing the music of the 1950s (the group Sha Na Na — whom Gordon couldn't abide — had sold millions of records and gotten a nationally syndicated television show doing precisely that), but Gordon was a true connoisseur of the music. "Heartbreak Hotel" had been his entrée to Elvis Presley, but he knew the difference between it, what followed, and what had come before, and the difference between Elvis as the nationally hyped "King of Rock & Roll" and his earlier incarnation as "the Hillbilly Cat" and "the Memphis Flash."

Gordon knew the importance of Elvis' Sun Records sides, even some of the least-recognized Sun songs, from a time before scholars had begun probing and annotating every note of Presley's early output — and he stacked Gene Vincent's "Woman Love" right up alongside the much better-known "Be-Bop-A-Lula." As much as anyone in 1975, Gordon knew his way around the music, and what parts of the music were really important. What's more, he appreciated '50s rock & roll on a level that most of the revivalists — many of whom had begun trafficking in it as a reaction to the music styles and social upheavals of the late '60s, as a rejection of radicalism and generational uprising — didn't, as the true music of rebellion.

When Gordon resumed his career in 1976, he decided to push in the direction that he wanted, toward the rockabilly sounds that he loved. Gottehrer got him paired up musically with Link Wray, the North Carolina-born rockabilly guitarist (whose own background in rock & roll went back to a time before there was such a thing, playing with Gene Vincent all the way back in 1949), and the two inspired each other; Gordon was thrilled to be working with Wray, a rockabilly legend, and Wray found in Gordon a kindred spirit a half-generation younger. Soon they had the interest of Private Stock Records, a New York-based company headed by former Bell Records chief Larry Uttal. Gordon was an odd fit at a label best known for artists such as David Soul, Samantha Sang, and Rupert Holmes, but then, he would have been an odd fit almost anywhere at the time. His debut album, Robert Gordon with Link Wray, released in the spring of 1977, was well received critically and started to sell in decent numbers.

And then, just a few weeks later, Elvis Presley died at the age of 42. Gordon's album and the single "Red Hot" all began attracting attention from radio programmers who were suddenly interested in early rock & roll, and all of these events put '50s-style rockabilly music onto the mainstream airwaves for the first time in two decades, with Gordon as its living, breathing representative. A second album, Fresh Fish Special, released in 1978, was also favorably received by the press and the public.

Gordon's credibility was enhanced by the presence of Bruce Springsteen — then still ascending to the peak of his superstar status — at one New York gig, jamming with the band, and his contribution of a song called "Fire" to the second Gordon/Wray album only added to the mystique of the man and the band (though his chance to score a hit with it was taken away by a rival version recorded by the Pointer Sisters). The presence on the same album of the Jordanaires, the gospel trio best remembered as the backup singers of many of Elvis' RCA recordings, seemed to pull several strands out of rock & roll history together at once. Among the other classics out of the past that Gordon restored to the popular culture in new, riveting versions was "Black Slacks," an old hit by the Sparkletones, and "Sea Cruise" and "Bad Boy." Even if the record sales weren't what anyone hoped for, Gordon's work was sufficiently popular (especially in Europe) to help secure reissues of the original recordings by many of the artists who influenced him.

The association with Link Wray ended in 1978, and he was replaced by British guitarist Chris Spedding, who was of Gordon's generation and loved the music the same way he did. At the same time, Private Stock's financial picture had begun crumbling, and the label was closed down soon after the release of the second album — but executives at RCA, which had distributed Private Stock, were sufficiently impressed by Gordon's potential to sign him directly to the label. The picture, in some ways, was now complete, as Gordon was recording for the company that had helped make Elvis Presley a star. Three RCA albums followed, Rock Billy Boogie, Bad Boy, and Are You Gonna Be the One. Alas, RCA wasn't the same label in 1979 that it had been in 1956, in terms of market reach or merchandising muscle, and Gordon's sales only declined over the course of those three albums.

His star never rose much higher than the point it reached with Fresh Fish Special, as the rockabilly boomlet proved to be just that, a cult phenomenon loosely associated with the garage punk underground movement and the oldies circuit (which Gordon abhorred). He ceased most recording after the start of the 1980s, but the constant release of bootlegged and poorly recorded live sets prompted him to release his own live album, 1991's Greetings from New York City. All for the Love of Rock 'n' Roll, a mix of soundtrack work, re-recorded material, and assorted outtakes, appeared in 1994, followed by a new studio album, simply called Robert Gordon, on Llist in 1997.

Another new collection, Satisfied Mind, came out on Jungle in 2004. In 2007 Gordon reunited with Chris Spedding for a Rykodisc release called It's Now or Never, which also featured the Jordanaires. In 2009, Gordon licensed 25 cuts to Universal's Fuel imprint. Issued as a double-disc set, Live Fast, Love Hard features two live discs; the first pairs the singer with guitarist Wray playing tracks from their two LPs together, and the second with Spedding on tour during the RCA period.

http://www.rockabillyhall.com/RobertGordon.html

Talents : Singer
Style musical : Rockabilly, Rock 'n' Roll

FIRE
IT'S ONLY MAKE BELIEVE
ROCKABILLY BOOGIE
Années en activité :

DISCOGRAPHIE
Singles & Maxi

1964SP ADGEWOOD (acetate) (US).The CONFIDENTIALS FEATURING BOB GORDON - It's Summertime / She's Gone
1964LOOP 45-55-L-515/516 (US).The CONFIDENTIALS - Let's Picket / Leave Me Be
1977SP PRIVATE STOCK PS 45156 (US).Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Red Hot / Sweet Surrender
1977SP PRIVATE STOCK PSR 45156X (CAN).Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Red Hot / Sweet Surrender
1977SP PRIVATE STOCK / EMI PVT-11582 (AUS).Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Red Hot / Sweet Surrender
1977SP PRIVATE STOCK 94 (UK).Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Red Hot / Sweet Surrender
1977SP PRIVATE STOCK PS 40267 (F)Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Red Hot / Sweet Surrender
1977SP PRIVATE STOCK 5C 006-60019 (NL)Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Red Hot / Sweet Surrender
1977SP PRIVATE STOCK 4C 006-60019 (B)Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Red Hot / Sweet Surrender
1977SP PRIVATE STOCK 4C 006-60019 (S)Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Red Hot / Sweet Surrender
1977SP PRIVATE STOCK 1C 006-60019 (D)Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Red Hot / Sweet Surrender
1977MAXI PRIVATE STOCK PVTS 127 (F).Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Endless Sleep / The Fool The Fool
1977SP PRIVATE STOCK PVT 127 (UK) (promo).Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Endless Sleep / The Fool / The Fool
1977MAXI PRIVATE STOCK PVTS 127 (promo) (UK)Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Endless Sleep / The Fool / The Fool
1977SP PRIVATE STOCK PVTS 127 (UK).Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Endless Sleep / The Fool
1977SP PRIVATE STOCK 1C 006-60413 (NL).Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - The Fool / Flyin' Saucers Rock'n'Roll
1978SP PRIVATE STOCK PS 45191 (US).Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Sea Cruise / If This Is Wrong
1978SP PRIVATE STOCK PSR 45191X (CAN).Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Sea Cruise / If This Is Wrong
1978SP PRIVATE STOCK 1C 006-60413 (D)Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - The Fool / Flyin' Saucers Rock'n'Roll
1978SP PRIVATE STOCK PS 45203 (US)Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Fire / If This Is Wrong
1978SP PRIVATE STOCK PSR 4444X (CAN).Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - The Way I Walk / If This Is Wrong
1978SP PRIVATE STOCK PSR 45203X (CAN).Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Fire / If This Is Wrong
1978SP PRIVATE STOCK PVT 145 (F)Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Fire / If This Is Wrong
1978SP PRIVATE STOCK 1C 006-60673 (D)Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Fire / If This Is Wrong
1978SP PRIVATE STOCK 4C 006-60673 (B)Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Fire / If This Is Wrong
1978SP PRIVATE STOCK 10C 006-60673 (S)Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Fire / If This Is Wrong
1978SP PRIVATE STOCK S008 61152 (F)Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Sea Cruise / The Way I Walk
1978SP PRIVATE STOCK 4C 006-61152 (B)Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Sea Cruise / The Way I Walk
1978SP PRIVATE STOCK 5C 006-61152 (NL)Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Sea Cruise / The Way I Walk
1978MAXI PRIVATE STOCK PVDD 2 (UK).Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - Sea Cruise / The Way I Walk
1978SP PRIVATE STOCK 10C 006-61152 (S)Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - The Way I Walk / Sea Cruise
1978SP PRIVATE STOCK / EMI PVT-11752 (AUS).Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - The Way I Walk / Sea Cruise
1978SP PRIVATE STOCK 9C 006-61152 (FIN).Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - The Way I Walk / Boppin' The Blues
1978SP PRIVATE STOCK 9C 006-61253 (FIN)Robert GORDON & Link WRAY - The Way I Walk / Boppin' The Blues
1979SP RCA PB 9408 (F).Black Slacks / The Catman
1979SP RCA PB 9408 (UK).Black Slacks / The Catman
1979SP RCA PB 9408 (S)Black Slacks (Pantalón Negro) / The Catman (El Hombre Gato)
1979SP RCA PB 1608 (NL)Black Slacks / Walk On By
1979SP RCA PB 9481 (S)All By Myself (Sólo) / Love My Baby (Quiero A Mi Nena)
1979SP RCA PB 1471 (F)It's Only Make Believe / Rock Billy Boogie
1979SP RCA PB 11471 (US)It's Only Make Believe / Rock Billy Boogie
1979SP RCA PB 11471 (CAN).It's Only Make Believe / Rock Billy Boogie
1979SP RCA PB 11471 (UK)It's Only Make Believe / Rock Billy Boogie
1979SP RCA PB 1471 (D)It's Only Make Believe / Rock Billy Boogie
1979SP RCA PB 1471 (NL)It's Only Make Believe / Rock Billy Boogie
1979SP RCA PB 1471 (S)It's Only Make Believe / Rock Billy Boogie
1979SP RCA PB 11608 (US).Walk On By / Black Slacks
1979SP RCA PB 11608 (CAN).Black Slacks / Walk On By
1979SP RCA PB 9408 (F).Black Slacks / The Catman

http://pearlypassion50s.blogspot.com/

"A good song is a good song, and if I'm lucky enough to write it, well....! I get more kick out of writing than I do singing. I reckon I've written a thousand songs and had over 300 published" - ♥ Hank Williams

• http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/jolio-s-party/index
PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice

MessageSujet: Re: ROBERT GORDON   Lun 14 Juin 2010 - 1:12

1980SP RCA PB 9519 (S)Sweet Love On My Mind / Born To Lose
1980SP RCA PB 11919 (US).Born To Lose / Need You
1980SP RCA PB 11919 (CAN).Born To Lose / Need You
1980SP RCA PB 1919 (F)Born To Lose / Need You
1980SP RCA PB 1919 (B)Born To Lose / Need You
1980SP RCA PB 1919 (D)Born To Lose / Need You
1981SP RCA PB 12239 (US).Someday, Someway / Drivin' Wheel
1981SP RCA PB 12239 (CAN).Someday, Someway / Drivin' Wheel
1981SP RCA PB 2239 (F)Someday, Someway / Too Fast To Live, Too Young To Die
1981SP RCA PB 2239 (S)Someday, Someway / Drivin' Wheel
1981SP RCA 103849 (AUS).Someday, Someway / Drivin' Wheel
1982SP RCA PB 12399 (US).Something's Gonna Happen / Flying Saucers Rock 'n' Roll
1982SP RCA PB 12399 (CAN).Something's Gonna Happen / Flying Saucers Rock 'n' Roll
1994CD LAST CALL WMD 427014 (F).I Found You
Albums

1977LP 12" PRIVATE STOCK 2030 (US)ROBERT GORDON WITH LINK WRAY - (Robert GORDON & Link WRAY) - Red Hot / I Sure Miss You / Summertime Blues / Boppin' The Blues / Sweet Surrender / Flyin' Saucers Rock 'n' Roll / The Fool / It's In The Bottle / Woman / Is This The Way
1978LP 12" PRIVATE STOCK PS 7008 (US)FRESH FISH SPECIAL - The Way I Walk / Red Cadillac, And A Black Mustache / If This Is Wrong / Fide Days, Five Days / Fire / I Want To Be Free / Twenty Flight Rock / Sea Cruise / Lonesome Train / Blue Eyes
1979LP 12" RCA DJL1-3411 (Promo) (US)LIVE FROM THE PARADISE - Black Slacks / Red Hot / Fire / Fire (Live) / Black Slacks (Live) / Red Hot (Live)
1979LP 12" RCA AFL1-3294 (F)ROCK BILLY BOOGIE - Rock Billy Boogie / Love My Baby / I Just Found Out / All By Myself / Black Slacks / The Catman / It's Only Make Believe / Wheel Of Fortune / Am I Blue / Walk On By / I Just Met A Memory / Blue Christmas
1979LP 12" RCA AFL1-3553(F)BAD BOY - Sweet Love On My Mind / The Worryind Kind / Bad Boy / A Picture Of You / Torture / Crazy Man Crazy / Born To Lose / Nervous / Uptown / Is It Wrong / Need You
19802 LP 12" RCA PL 43209 (F)ROBERT GORDON WITH LINK WRAY - THAT'S ROCK'N'ROLL - Red Hot / I Sure Miss You / Summertime Blues / Boppin' The Blues / Sweet Surrender / Flyin' Saucers Rock 'n' Roll / The Fool / It's In The Bottle / Woman / Is This The Way / The Way I Walk / Red Cadillac And A Black Moustache / If This Is Wrong / Five Days Five Days / Fire / I Want To Be Free / Twenty Flight Rock / Sea Cruise / Lonesome Train / Blue Eyes
1981LP 12" RCA AFL1-3773 (F)ARE YOU GONNA BE THE ONE - Are You Gonna Be The One / She's Not Mine Anymore / Someday, Someway / Standing On The Outside Of Her Door / Look Who's Blue / Too Fast To Live , To Young To Die / Drivin' Wheel / Take Me Back / But, But
1983LP 12" ROADSHOW RS-102 (US)THE LOVELESS (SOUNDTRACK FROM THE MOTION PICTURE) - Goodbye Baby / Calypso 17 Theme / So Young / Wasting My Time / I'm Dreaming Of You / End Theme / + various artists
1983LP 12" RCA AFL1-4380 (F)TOO FAST TO LIVE TOO YOUNG TO DIE - Red Hot / The Way I Walk / Sea Cruise / Black Slacks / Rock Billy Boogie / Fire / Something's Gonna Happen / It's Only Make Believe / Someday, Someway / Wasting My Time / Flyin' Saucers Rock 'n' Roll / Too Fast To Live, Too Young To Die
1980LP 12" RCA 43984 (US)THE BEST OF ROBERT GORDON
1989LP 12" NEW ROSE ROSE 173 (F)LIVE AT LONE STAR - The Way I Walk / Train A-Riding / Remember To Forget / Rockabilly Boogie / Twenty Flight Rock / Treat Me Like A Dog / Someday, Someway / There You Go / Lonesome Train / You're Undecided / Fire / It's Only Make Believe / Black Slacks / Red Hot
1991LP 12" NEW ROSE ROSE 279 (F)GREETINGS FROM NEW YORK CITY - Heartfull Of Soul / My Babe / Something's Gonna Happen / Someday Someway / Undecided / One More Heartache / Just Because / Three Time Looser / Love You So / Linda Lu / Love Me / Nervous / So Young / I'm Dreaming Of You
05/1993CD BEAR FAMILY BCD 15446 (D)ROBERT GORDON HIS RED HOT - Red Hot / The Fool / I Sure Miss You / Flyin' Saucer Rock And Roll / The Way I Walk / Lonesome Train ( On A Lonesome Track) / I Want To Be Free / Rock Billy Boogie / All By Myself / The Catman / Wheel Of Fortune / Love My Baby / It's Only Make Believe / Crazy Man Crazy / The Worrying Kind / Nervous / Sweeet Love On My Mind / Need You / Someday, Someway / Look Who's Blue / Drivin' Wheel / Something's Gonna Happen / Black Slacks / Fire (live) / Red Hot (live)

"A good song is a good song, and if I'm lucky enough to write it, well....! I get more kick out of writing than I do singing. I reckon I've written a thousand songs and had over 300 published" - ♥ Hank Williams

PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice

MessageSujet: Re: ROBERT GORDON   Lun 14 Juin 2010 - 1:13

06/1994CD BEAR FAMILY BCD 15489 (D)BLACK SLACKS - Summertime Blues / I Just Found Out / Boppin' The Blues / A Picture Of You / I Just Met A Memory / Am I Blue / Walk On By / Blue Christmas / Fire / Twenty Flight Rock / But, But / Sea Cruise / Bad Boy / Red Cadillac, And A Black Moustache / Uptown / Five Days, Five Days / Are You Gonna Be The One / Standing On The Outside Of Her Door / Lover Boy / Take Me Back / Too Fast To Live, Too Young To Die / Born To Lose / It Is Wrong (For Loving You) / Torture / Black Slacks (Live)
07/1994CD VICEROY 8014 (US)ALL FOR THE LOVE OF ROCK 'N' ROLL - Attacked, Seduced And Abandoned / You Stepped In It Now / Prove It / I Found You / I Need You Girl / Goodbye Baby / Movin Too Slow / All For The Love Of Rock 'n' Roll / Love And Trouble / Slash / Middle Of The Night / Beside You
1994CD NEW ROSE ROSE 348 (F)ALL FOR THE LOVE OF ROCK 'N' ROLL - Attacked, Seduced And Abandoned / You Stepped In It Now / Prove It / I Found You / I Need You Girl / Goodbye Baby / Movin Too Slow / All For The Love Of Rock 'n' Roll / Love And Trouble / Slash / Middle Of The Night / Beside You
03/1995CD RAZOR & TIE 82061 (US)RED HOT - (1977-81) - Red Hot / Boppin' The Blues / Flyin' Saucers Rock'n'Roll / Fire / Sea Cruise / The Way I Walk / Rock Billy Boogie / It's Only Make Believe / Black Slacks / Uptown / Someday, Someway / Too Fast Too Live, Too Young To Die / Are You Gonna Be The One / She's Not Mine Anymore / But, But / Something's Gonna Happen
08/1996CD KING BISCUIT FLOWER 88018 (US)KING BISCUIT FLOWER HOUR PRESENTS IN CONCERT - Rock Billy Boogie / Blue Moon Of Kentucky / Love Me Baby / Love You So / It's Only Make Believe / Fire / The Way I Walk / There You Go / I Just Found Out / Gunfight / Lonesome Train / Mystery Train / I Forgot To Remember / Black Slacks / Flying Saucers Rock n' Roll / Red Hot / Twenty Flight Rock / Undecided Blues
09/1996CD NRG NCD 6842 (US)THE HUMBLER - ROBERT GORDON WITH DANNY GATTON - LIVE - Ubangi Stomp / The Way I Walk / Good Rockin' Tonight / There Stands The Glass / Drivin' Wheel / Fire / Loverboy / You Got A Heart Like A Rock / Cruisin' / Red Cadillac And A Black Moustache / Love My Baby / Twenty Flight Rock / Black Slacks / Red Hot / Fingers On Fire
03/1997CD ONE WAY 34492 (US)THE ROBERT GORDON STORY - Black Slacks / Red Hot / Fire / Someday, Someway / Rock Billy Boogie / It's Only Make Believe / Are You Gonna Be The One / Summertime Blues / Too Fast To LIve, Too Young To Die / Fire (live version) / Black Slacks (live version) / Red Hot (live version)
09/1997CD LLIST LLT 00792 (US)ROBERT GORDON - Last One To Know / Lonely Blue Boy / Ain't Gonna Cry / Ten Cats Down / Seasons Of My Heart / Hello Walls / Bertha Lou / If I Had Yesterday Over Again / Butterfly / Gonna Romp And Stomp / All For The Love Of A Girl / Marylee / Pretty Girls Everywhere / Train Of Love
1997CD EAGLE 38 (US)THE MASTERS - Rock Billy Boogie / Summertime Blues / The Fool / Boppin' The Blues / Twenty Flight Rock / Black Slacks / Too Fast To Live, Too Young To Die / Red Hot / Crazy Man, Crazy / All By Myself / The Catman / Sea Cruise / Sweet Love On My Mind / The Way I Walk / Fire / Flying Saucers Rock 'n' Roll / Red Cadillac And A Black Moustache / I Want To Be Free / Lonesome Train (On A Lonesome ) / Uptown
05/1998CD BEAR FAMILY BCD 16251 (D)THE LOST ALBUM, PLUS... - She's Not Mine Anymore / It Hurts So Much / Run For Your Life / One Day Left / Suspicion / Movin' Too Slow / You Girl / I Found You / Signs Of Love / Wasting My Time / Girl Like You / So Young So Bad / If This Is Wrong / Blue Eyes (Don't Run Away) / Is This The Way / Endless Sleep / Woman (You're My Woman) / Sweet Surrender / It's In The Bottle / Sea Cruise (single version) / Fire (single version)
1999CD RENEGADE CD 2010 (US)ROBERT GORDON & DANNY GATTON - CAPITOL ATTACK - The Way I Walk / Love My Baby / Heart Like A Rock / Red Cadillac And A Black Moustache / Bertha Lou / Twenty Flight Rock / Ubangi Stomp / Just Because / There Stands The Glass / Black Slacks / Rockabilly Boogie / You're Undecided / Fire / Someday, Someway / Mystery Train / Linda Lu / Red Hot / Drivin' Wheel / Flyin' Saucer Rock'n'Roll
05/2000CD EMI 24499 (US)LIVE - Rock Billy Boogie / Blue Moon Of Kentucky / It's Only Make Believe / Fire / The Way I Walk / Lonesome Train / Black Slacks / Flying Saucers Rock n' Roll / Red Hot / Twenty Flight Rock
2000CD POOBAH RECKIDS (US)WALKING, TALKING, DEE HARRIS BLUES - It's Only Make Believe / I Sure Miss You Fire / Flyin' Saucers Rock'n'Roll / The Way I Walk / Summertime Blues / There You Go / Baby, I Don't Care / I Just Found Out / Five Days, Five Days / Gunfight / Apache / Hey, Miss Betty / Rumble / Lonesome Train / Endless Sleep / Mystery Train / I Love My Baby / Remember To Forget / I Love You So / Black Slacks / The Catman
03/2001CD MADACY 3533 (US)HITS YOU REMEMBER - LIVE - Rock Billy Boogie / Blue Moon Of Kentucky / It's Only Make Believe / Fire / The Way I Walk / Lonesome Train / Black Slacks / Flying Saucers Rock n' Roll / Red Hot / Twenty Flight Rock
07/2001CD COLLECTABLES 2820 (US)ROCK BILLY BOOGIE / BAD BOY - Rock Billy Boogie / Love My Baby / I Just Found Out / All By Myself / Black Slacks / The Catman / It's Only Make Believe / Wheel Of Fortune / Am I Blue / Walk On By / I Just Met A Memory / Blue Christmas / Sweet Love On My Mind / The Worryind Kind / Bad Boy / A Picture Of You / Torture / Crazy Man Crazy / Born To Lose / Nervous / Uptown / Is It Wrong / Need You

PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice

MessageSujet: Re: ROBERT GORDON   Lun 14 Juin 2010 - 1:13

01/2002CD COLLECTABLES 2821 (US)ARE YOU GONNA BE THE ONE - Are You Gonna Be The One / She's Not Mine Anymore / Someday, Someway / Standing On The Outside Of Her Door / Look Who's Blue / Too Fast To Live , To Young To Die / Drivin' Wheel / Take Me Back / But, But / Black Slacks / Red Hot / Fire / Rock Billy Boogie / It's Only Make Believe / Summertime / Fire (live) / Black Slacks (live) / Red Hot (live)
06/2002CD DISKY BBX752134 (NL)FIRE - LIVE - Gunfight / Rock Billy Boogie / Love My Baby / Blue Moon Of Kentucky / Mystery Train / Love You So / I Found Out / Red Hot / It's Only Make Believe / The Way I Walk / Fire / There You Go / Lonesome Train / I Forgot To Remember
2002CD WARWICK 3113 (US)GORDON ROBERT & LINK WRAY: WILD WILD WOMEN - The Way I Walk / Twenty Flight Rock / My Baby Left Me / Lonesome Train / Rumble / Baby What You Want Me To Do / Sea Cruise / Red Hot / Fire / Summertime Blues / Mystery Train / Baby Let's Play House / Rock Therapy / The Way I Walk / Mystery Train / Lonesome Train / I Sure Miss You / Rumble / Baby What You Want Me To Do / Hot Dog! That Made Her Mad / Fire / The Fool / Wild Wild Women
08/2003DVA SILVERLINE 288192 (US)FROM THE FRONT ROW - LIVE ! - The Way I Walk / I Just Found Out / Undecided Blues / Love You So / Fire / Rock Billy Boogie / It's Only Make Believe / Love My Baby / Twenty Flight Rock / Red Hot / Flying Saucers Rock 'n Roll / Black Slacks / Lonesome Train / Gunfight / There You Go / Blue Moon Of Kentucky / Mystery Train / I Forgot To Remember
2003CD BIG BEAT BBR 00081 (F)ROBERT GORDON FEATURING DANNY GATTON - THE HUMBLER - LIVE AT BERKELEY SQUARE - Ubangi Stomp / The Way I Walk / Good Rockin' Tonight / There Stands The Glass / Drivin' Wheel / Fire / Loverboy / You Got A Heart Like A Rock / Cruisin' / Red Cadillac And A Black Moustache / Love My Baby / Twenty Flight Rock / Black Slacks / Red Hot / So Young / Wasting My Time / Goodbye Baby
10/2004LP 10" JINGLE 2222LP (FIN)SATISFIED MIND - Dear One / Your Angel Steps Out Of Heaven / Ain't Gonna Take It No More / Little Boy Sad / Sweet Nothin's / Sea Of Heartbreak / Long Cool Woman / When I Found You / A Satisfied Mind / Mama's Little Baby / Turn Me Loose / Queen Of The Hop / Do You Love Me / These Boots Are Made For Walking
07/2005CD KOCH 9851 (US)SATISFIED MIND - Dear One / Your Angel Steps Out Of Heaven / Ain't Gonna Take It No More / Little Boy Sad / Sweet Nothin's / Sea Of Heartbreak / Long Cool Woman / When I Found You / A Satisfied Mind / Mama's Little Baby / Turn Me Loose / Queen Of The Hop / Do You Love Me / These Boots Are Made For Walking
2005CD TOP OF THE HILL TOTH-358 (JAP)ROBERT GORDON & CHRIS SPEDDING - LONE STAR SESSION 1985 - Middle Of The Night / Rockabilly Boogie / The End Of The Line / I Wouldn't Treat A Dog (The Way You Treat Me) / You're Undecided / Twenty Flight Rock / Fire / Someday Someway / Mystery Train / Suzie Q / Black Slacks / MC
03/2006CD / DVD LAST CALL 3113142 (F)ROCKIN' THE PARADISIO - (Robert GORDON & Chris SPEDDING) - The Way I Walk / Move It / Hello Walls / Lonely Weekends / Sea Of Heartbreak / It Feels So Right / I Just Found Out / There You Go / Suspicion / Summertime Blues / Mary Lou / Gunfight / Motorbikin' / Guitar Jamboree / Susie Q / Dreamin' / Look Who's Blue / The Worryin' Kind / Lover Boy / Turn Me Loose / Fire / Bad Boy / Little Boy Sad / Bertha Lou / Drivin' Wheel / Rockabilly Boogie / Love Me / Have I The Right
2006CD CLIMATE CONTROL 001 (NL)ROBERT GORDON & CHRIS SPEDDING WITH STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN: BORN TO ROCK - UNRELEASED LIVE RECORDINGS 1991-'93 - Guitar Jamboree (by Chris SPEDDING) / The Way I Walk / Lonesome Train / Summertime Blues / Red Cadillac And A Black Moustache / Walk On By / It Feels So Right / The Worrying Kind / Rock Billy Boogie / I Wouldn't Treat A Dog (The Way You Treated Me) / Drivin' Wheel / Twenty Flight Rock / Love Me / Born To Lose / You're Undecided / Three Time Loser / I Forgot To Remember To Forget / Ubangi Stomp / My Babe / Blue Christmas / There You Go / This Little Thing Called Love / Rock Billy Boogie #2 / Fire / It's Only Make Believe
2006CD CLIMATE CONTROL 002 (NL)ROBERT GORDON & CHRIS SPEDDING: THE REUNION TOUR - RECORDED LIVE DURING THE REUNION TOUR, SEPTEMBER 2005 - Move It / Lover Boy/ Sea Of Heartbreak / Dreamin' / Bertha Lou / Hello Walls / Red Cadillac And A Black Moustache / It Feels So Right / There You So / Motorbikin' (by Chris Spedding) / Gunfight (by Chris Spedding) / Lonely Weekends / Rock Billy Boogie / Love Me / Drivin' Wheel / It's Only Make Believe / Bad Boy / Have I The Right / Mama's Little Baby / Little Boy Sad / The Worrying Kind / Wheel of Fortune / Suspicion / Susie Q / I Just Found Out / Turn Me Loose / Red Hot
2006CD TOP OF THE HILL TOTH-405 (JAP)ROBERT GORDON & THE ROCKATS - CONTINENTAL SESSIONS 2003 - The ROCKATS : Matchbox / unknown song / Robert GORDON & the ROCKATS : I'm Gonna Be Your Lover Boy Tonight / I Just Found Out / Look Who's Blue / The Fool / Bad Boy / Suspicion / Hello Walls / tuning - crowd noize / Worrying Kind / Susie Q / Moving Too Slow / It's Only Make Believe / Red Cadillac & Black Moustache / Wastin' My Time / Bertha Lou / Drivin' Wheel / I Forgot To Remember To Forget / Last One To Know / There You Go / Rockabilly Boogie / Something's Gonna Happen / Someday, Someway / Fire / The Way I Walk
200?CD TOP OF THE HILL TOTH-466 (JAP)ROBERT GORDON & LINK WRAY - RUMBLE IN CLEVELAND - If This Is Wrong / Mystery Train / The Way I Walk / Lonesome Train / I Sure Miss You / MC / Rumble / Baby What You Want Me To Do / There'll Be No Other / Blue Suede Shoes / Fire / Baby Let's Play House / I Got A Woman / Endless Sleep
200?CD TOP OF THE HILL TOTH-532 (JAP)ROBERT GORDON & LINK WRAY: ROTTERDAM 1978 -
Red Cadillac And A Black Mustache / Mystery Train / Summertime Blues / If This Is Wrong / Baby Let's Play House / Red Hot / Sea Cruise / Lonesome Train / Five Days Five Days / Boppin' The Blues / The Way I Walk / I Sure Miss You / Rumble / Wild Wild Women
200?CD TOP OF THE HILL TOTH-556 (JAP)ROBERT GORDON & CHRIS SPEDDING - WNEW FM BROADCAST 1979 - Rockabilly Boogie / Blue Moon Of Kentucky / Love My Baby / Love You So / It's Only Make Believe/ Fire / The Way I Walk / There You Go / I Just Found Out / Gunfight / Hey Miss Betty / Lonesome Train / Mystery Train / I Got A Woman / I Forgot To Remember To Forget / Black Slacks / Red Hot / Twenty Flight Rock / You're Undecided
02/2007CD AMERICAN BEAT 24162 (US)ROBERT GORDON WITH LINK WRAY / FRESH FISH SPECIAL - Red Hot / I Sure Miss You / Summertime Blues / Boppin' The Blues / Sweet Surrender / Flyin' Saucers Rock 'n' Roll / The Fool / It's In The Bottle / Woman / Is This The Way / The Way I Walk / Red Cadillac, And A Black Mustache / If This Is Wrong / Fide Days, Five Days / Fire / I Want To Be Free / Twenty Flight Rock / Sea Cruise / Lonesome Train / Blue Eyes
07/2007CD RYKODISC 10915 (US)IT'S NOW OR NEVER - (Robert GORDON & Chris SPEDDING) - A Mess Of Blues / I Beg Of You / Don't Leave Me Now / I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone / Peace In The Valley / Don't Be Cruel / Lawdy Miss Clawdy / My Baby Left Me / Too Much / Love Me / Trying To Get To You / (You re So Square) Baby I Don' t Care / Its Now Or Never / It Feels So Right / Young and Beautiful
2007CD CLIMATE CHANGE 004 (NL)LOTTA LOVIN' - UNRELEASED LIVE RECORDINGS FROM 1977 TO '83 FEATURING LINK WRAY AND DANNY GATTON - Flyin' Saucer Rock'n'Roll / I Want To Be Free / Baby I Don't Care / Boppin' The Blues / Fire / My Baby Left Me / Five Days, Five Days / Red Cadillac And A Black Moustache / If This Is Wrong / Lonesome Train (On A Lonesome Track) / Blue Suede Shoes / Baby Let's Play House / I Got A Woman / The Fool / I Sure Miss You / Look Who's Blue / All For The Love Of A Girl / Are You Gonna Be The One / It's Only Make Believe / Cruisin' / Ubangi Stomp / Drivin' Wheel / Lover Boy / Someday, Someway / Bertha Lou / There Stands The Glass / Lotta Lovin' / You're Undecided / Linda Lu
2007CD CLIMATE CHANGE 005 (NL)REAL GONE DADDY-O RARIN' TO GO! - SHABOO INN, WILLIMANTIC, CT. MARCH 7TH, 1979 - Rock Billy Boogie / Blue Moon Of Kentucky / Love My Baby / Love You So / Fire / The Way I Walk / There You Go / I Just Found Out / Lonesome Train / Mystery Train / I Got A Woman / I Forgot To Remember To Forget / Black Slacks / Red Hot / Twenty Flight Rock / You're Undecided / Flyin' Saucer Rock'n'Roll / + bonus tracks: Nervous / Love You So / Baby Let's Play House (Rum Runners, Oyster Bay, N.Y., October 9, 1987) / Heartbreak Hotel (NYU, New York City, N.Y., December 2, 1977, duet with Bruce SPRINGSTEEN) / Don't (Palladium, New York City, N.Y., May 4, 1978)
2007CD CLIMATE CHANGE 006 (NL)BRINGIN' THE HOUSE DOWN - LONE STAR CAFE, NEW YORK CITY, NY, DECEMBER 29TH, 1982 - The Way I Walk / Love My Baby / Heart Like A Rock / Bertha Lou / Love You So / Ubangi Stomp / Drivin' Wheel / There Stands The Glass / Someday, Someway / You're Undecided / Rockbilly Boogie / Red Cadillac And A Black Moustache / Fire / Lotta Lovin' / Twenty Flight Rock / Black Slacks / Red Hot / I'm A Hot Rod (Stony Brook, N.J., March 30, 1982) / Treat Me Like A Dog (from "Live At Max's" LP) / Red Hot (Lone Star Cafe, New York City, NY, August 10, 1985, featuring Stevie Ray VAUGHAN) / Love Me (Oulu, Finland, April 4, 1991, unedited "Greetings From New York City" master) / If Feels So Right (Lone Star Cafe, New York City, NY, April 10, 1993)
09/20072 CD ACADIA 8159 (US)ROCK BILLY BOOGIE - THE RCA YEARS :

CD 1 : Rock Billy Boogie / Love Me Baby / I Just Found Out / All By Myself / Black Slacks / Catman / It's Only Make Believe / Wheel Of Fortune / Am I Blue / Walk On By / I Just Met A Memory / Blue Christmas / Sweet Love On My Mind / Worrying Kind / Bad Boy / Picture Of You / Torture / Crazy Man Crazy / Born To Lose / Nervous / Uptown / Is It Wrong (For Loving You) / Need You / Are You Gonna Be The One / Someday, Someway / Too Fast To Live, Too Young To Die
CD 2 : Lover Boy / Drivin' Wheel / Take Me Back / But But / Something's Gonna Happen / Wasting My Time / It Hurts Too Much / Run For Your Life / One Day Left / Suspicion / Movin' Too Slow / You Girl / I Found You / Signs Of Love / Girl Like You / So Young So Bad
2007CD TOP OF THE HILL TOTH-619 (JAP)ROBERT GORDON & CHRIS SPEDDING - AGORA BALLROOM SESSIONS - Rockabilly Boogie / Blue Moon Of Kentucky / Love My Baby / Love You So / It's Only Make Believe/ Fire / The Way I Walk / There You Go / I Just Found Out / Gunfight (Chris SPEDDING) / Lonesome Train / Mystery Train / I Forgot To Remember To Forget / Black Slacks / Flying Saucers Rock And Roll / Red Hot / Twenty Flight Rock / You're Undecided (recorded live at The Agora Ballroom, Cleveland OH, March 30, 1979)
2007CD CLIMATE CHANGE 008-2 (NL)ROBERT GORDON ROCKS... AND THE WILDCATS ROLL - The Royal Carré Theater, Amsterdam, Holland, June 12, 1979 : Mama's Little Baby / Blue Moon Of Kentucky / Love You So / The Catman / Move It / The Way I Walk / There You Go / I Just Found Out / Fire / Lonesome Train / Mystery Train / I Forgot To Remember To Forget / Black Slacks / Red Hot / Bottom Line, NYC, New York, Aug 30, 1977 : Intro - Red Hot / Twenty Flight Rock / The Fool / Flyin' Saucer Rock'n'Roll / Summertime Blues / Baby I Don't Care / I Want To Be Free / Boppin' The Blues / Capitol Theater, Passaic, N.J., December 31, 1977 : Stagger Lee (with Southside JOHNNY) / radio promo spot, 1979 : Rockbilly Boogie / 'Humbler' outtake, May 10, 1981 : Look Who's Blue / 'Humbler' outtake, May 10, 1981 : Lotta Lovin' / Ballroom, Stony Brook, N.Y., March 30, 1982 : Have I The Right
09/2009CD FUEL 2000 061787 (US)LIVE FAST, LOVE HARD ! - (Robert GORDON with Link WRAY & Chris SPEDDING) - If This Is Wrong / Mystery Train / The Way I Walk / Lonesome Train / I Sure Miss You / Rumble / Baby, What You Want Me To Do / There'll Be No Other / Blue Suede Shoes / Fire / Baby, Let's Play House / I Got A Woman / Black Slacks / Lonely Weekends / A Mess Of Blues / Hello Walls / Walk On By / Little Sister / Shakin' All Over / Motor Biking / Don't Be Cruel / I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone / Suspicion / Rockabilly Boogie / Red Hot
© Rocky Productions 27/09/2009
http://www.rocky-52.net/chanteursg/gordon_r.htm

PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice

MessageSujet: Re: ROBERT GORDON   Lun 14 Juin 2010 - 1:18

Robert Gordon en concert au Music Hall de Toronto le 18 mai 1979

Robert Gordon est un chanteur américain né le 29 mars 1947 dont les genres musicaux vont du rock 'n' roll, country et rockabilly. Il participe au renouveau du Rockabilly dans les années 1970 en reprenant des adaptations des œuvres de Billy Lee Riley, Eddie Cochran, Gene Vincent, Sanford Clark, Jack Scott, Elvis Presley, Bill Haley, Conway Twitty. Il se présente aux côtés d'autres artiste comme lesStray Cats, mais n'arrive pas à s'imposer face à cette vague qui a assuré la fortune de ses successeurs.

Les débuts :

Il est né à Bethesda, banlieue de Washington, le 29 mars 1947. À l'âge de 15 ans, il chante dans une formation The Confidentials un morceau de Jackie Wilson Lonely Teardrops. Ce groupe changera ensuite de nom pour devenir The Newports. Gordon se marie ensuite à l'âge de 19 ans. De cette union naîtront deux garçons : Jesse et Anthony, ce dernier décède subitement en janvier 1998. La perte de ce fils fut un véritable choc pour lui. En 1970, la famille Gordon déménage à New York où elle ouvre un magasin de vêtements. Au milieu des années 1970, il divorce et revient à la musique.

Carrière

Ex-chanteur du groupe punk et rock 'n' roll new-yorkais Tuff Darts (premier album, Sire en 1978 sans lui) signe d'abord pour le label de Blondie, Private Stock, il est aussi produit par Richard Gottehrer qui lui présente Link Wray Ils réaliseront ensemble les deux premiers 30 cm de Gordon, accompagné par les WildCATS, puis partiront en tournée. Robert Gordon est un inconditionnel du rock'n'roll et choisi soigneusement ses reprises. Il développe un jeu de scène qui est proche des chanteurs de rockabilly des fifties. Il engage en 1978 le frère d'Elliott Murphy, Matthew comme manager. En pleine vague Punk, Robert Gordon s'allie avec Link Wray en remettant au goût du jour le rockabilly grâce à des adaptations des œuvres de Billy Lee Riley, Eddie Cochran, Gene Vincent, Sanford Clark, Jack Scott, Elvis Presley, Bill Haley, Conway Twitty, etc. Il adopte le style cheveux gominés et banane. Dans les années quatre vingt, il écume les clubs et les salles aux quatre coins de la planète qui lui permettront de se faire une certaine renommée auprès des amateurs de rockabilly et de rock'n'roll.

Sa carrière avec Link Wray (créateur de Rumble en 1958, s'accommode mal et ne correspond pas avec le style Rockabilly dont il se sépare. Il est remplacé par Chris Spedding un guitariste britannique. En 1978 il produit l'album Fresh Fish Special où figure une composition de Bruce Springsteen Fire accompagné au piano par ce dernier. En novembre 1979, il enregistre à New York une composition de Johnny Burnette, Rock Billy Boogie qui rencontre un succès en Europe en compagnie des Wildcat. Les critiques sont généralement élogieux. L'album suivant sortie en 1980 Bad Boy sera un échec.

En 1982, il participe dans le film The Loveless aux côtés de Willem Dafoe.

PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice

MessageSujet: Re: ROBERT GORDON   Lun 14 Juin 2010 - 1:24

PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice

MessageSujet: Re: ROBERT GORDON   Lun 14 Juin 2010 - 1:32

ROCKABILLY BOOGIE - ROBERT GORDON

ROBERT GORDON - MOVE IT

PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice

MessageSujet: Re: ROBERT GORDON   Lun 14 Juin 2010 - 1:34

Robert Gordon -- It's only make believe (1979)

Robert Gordon - Fire (1978)

PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice

MessageSujet: Re: ROBERT GORDON   Lun 14 Juin 2010 - 1:36

Robert Gordon - Teenage cutie

robert gordon - Bertha Lou

Robert Gordon - Endless Sleep (1977)

PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice

MessageSujet: Re: ROBERT GORDON   Lun 14 Juin 2010 - 1:39

Robert Gordon - Red Cadillac and a Black Moustache (1978)

Robert Gordon - Lonesome Train (1978)

Robert Gordon - I Want To Be Free (1978)

bebopcapitol
Fabulous Fifties
Fabulous Fifties

Masculin Messages : 2504

MessageSujet: Re: ROBERT GORDON   Lun 14 Juin 2010 - 16:05

bebopcapitol
Fabulous Fifties
Fabulous Fifties

MessageSujet: Re: ROBERT GORDON   Lun 14 Juin 2010 - 16:07

PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice

MessageSujet: Re: ROBERT GORDON   Ven 25 Mar 2011 - 23:00

(Le 24 mars 2011 à Paris)

Robert GORDON & Chris SPEDDING - Love me

Robert GORDON & Chris SPEDDING - Fire

Robert GORDON & Chris SPEDDING - Drivin' wheel

Robert GORDON & Chris SPEDDING - Beside you

Robert GORDON & Chris SPEDDING - Look who's blue

Gene Cochran
Adepte
Adepte

Masculin Messages : 68

MessageSujet: Re: ROBERT GORDON   Mer 2 Jan 2013 - 22:15

C'est un trés bon chanteur, et tout ses premiers enregistrements sont interressant car assez personnels au niveau du son et des arrangements il a renouveler le style et a donner un nouveau souffle au rock 'n'roll comme Cavan, Whirwind, Riot Rockers ou Matchbox le font en Grande Bretagne.
bebopcapitol
Fabulous Fifties
Fabulous Fifties

MessageSujet: Re: ROBERT GORDON   Ven 15 Mar 2013 - 17:17

SEA CRUISE

version avec saxe et chœurs

JOLIO
Modérateur
Modérateur

Masculin Messages : 4001
Emploi/loisirs : artisan / guitare, steel guitar, net radio, pc et bien sur le rock'n'roll 50's et tout ce qui gravite autour

MessageSujet: Re: ROBERT GORDON   Ven 15 Mar 2013 - 23:36

juste pour l'excellentissime "feu" Danny Gatton.....seule video que j'ai trouvé sur le duo .

C'est pas parce qu'ils sont nombreux à avoir tort qu'ils ont raison ! : Coluche
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ROBERT GORDON   Aujourd'hui à 19:36

ROBERT GORDON
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1